My goodness, another award! This time from The Seasoned Traveler. A lovely blog, well worth visiting. Thanks so much for the honour! I have already bookmarked her Poached “Sticky Pears” with Orange-Date Glaze and Cardamom Whipped Cream – does that not sound delicious?
The Shine On blog award is an award for fellow bloggers to celebrate and promote other blogs. It is so nice to read your posts and see glimpses of your lives, so many thanks to you all for sharing. I really appreciate the encouragement from fellow bloggers, and am delighted to pass this award on.
THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I speak Italian with great enthusiam, but with quite woeful grammar.
2. Last book read: “Quite Ugly One Morning”, by Christopher Brookmyre
3. I have lived longer out of than in my home country.
4. My next trip will be a weekend in Ravenna, Italy. (First time! Any advice?)
5. Alas, I am a lapsed snowboarder.
6. I have no idea how our fancy coffee machine at home works….
7. ….. fortunately I have a lovely husband who is a coffee-making maestro.
All have blogs I read and enjoy, so please have a look! Entirely up to the nominees if they wish to accept and pass this on. This is just a thank-you from another happy reader.